Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dec 20, Tuesday

Dec 20, Tuesday
At noon I went to pick up the car from Avis and then drove back to the shopping centre I went to a few days ago to pick up a few items:  Small ice cooler to keep in the car, and snacks for the road.   For some reason, I went down a small hallway I had not seen before and found a travel agency;  they were advertising tours to Victoria Falls !   So I went in to enquire and have booked a 4 day excursion:  YES !

The young lady was very helpful and gave me additional information I might need during my drive to and back from Cape Town, as well as Kruger Park and other areas I might want to visit.
Drove back to the condo SAFELY, on the wrong side of the road.   Will definitely have to stay very alert each time I have to turn onto another street, or exit from a parking lot.  It’s very very strange.

I take off tomorrow morning and have no idea if I will have internet connections along the way, so don’t worry if you don’t hear from me for a few days.

No comments: